Senior / Lead .net Developer
PLN 14,500 – 18,500 + VAT (B2B)
100% Remote or Warsaw office
… a remote-first distributed software house building custom software mainly for international customers. Our approach is to balance craftsmanship and pragmatism to deliver the best value to the customer. We mainly use .net in enterprise projects and opt for Python elsewhere.
Over the last 8 year we have delivered projects including sophisticated outbound callcenter used to execute millions of phone calls, mobile apps for startups and building entire enterprise microservice-based system landscape for a major Scandinavian insurance company.
You can expect
- Remote work with occasional get-togethers
- Flat team structure putting shared decision making and equality first
- Automation culture including continuours integration and delivery
- Agile approach to projects including Scrum and Kanban
- Heavy focus on testing, code reviews, clean code that is understandable
- Constant development and knowledge sharing
- Latest technology including: .net/core, Mass Transit, RabbitMQ, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, ELK, Grafana, Web API, ASP.Net MVC, React.js, Angular, TypeScript, Azure, AWS, Kubernetes, Kafka, Swagger, xunit.
- building highest-quality software using best practices and utilising OO, DDD, SOLID, event driven design, event sourcing
- participating in design of systems your and other teams build
- taking part in documenting, testing, deploying and operating your software and autmating those processes
- sharing what you’ve learned with team members and the community (including participation in open source projects within work hours)
- maintaining and extending you software development skills
- supporting and mentoring team members and customers
- driving innovation and improving internal practices
We expect that you
- have at least 2 years of experience with .Net, C#, some ORM, building APIs
- have good understanding of object oriented programming
- can communicate with the business and assist eith finding correct solutions to their problems
- have a solid command of written and spoken English (CEFR B2+) and can comfortably use it to communicate with clients and team members
You have additional advantage if you
- know and have experience with: DDD, event driven architecture, event sourcing
- know additional programming language / platform well (Python, Java Script)
- know a modern Front End library (React.js / Angular / Vue.js)
- have devops skills or worked on projects utilitzing Docker and/or Kubernetes
- are and open source contributor or run a blog, meetup or user group
- have experience with Azure and/or AWS
Perks & benefits
- MacBook or PC — you decide which one you want
- additional accessories for your computer (including monitors)
- private health insurance
- MultiSport card
- co-financed educational plan matching your career path
- Team get-togethers and internations conferences
We'd like you to attend international conferences and workshops - learn new things and discover new places.
Multisport, Crossfit, Joga - make your pick
Whatever activity you choose, we will gladly support you both by covering the cost and providing Ultrico training swag.
MacBook or PC - you choose
We believe saving on hardware makes no sense. You will get a MacBook Pro or a high-end PC laptop so you can power through your day.
Being remote offers a lot of options. Flexible hours will further let you design your life to match your aspirations.
We encourage people to live their life to the fullest and believe you can get things done from wherever you are.
We like to thank our team for sticking with us with a special something for their anniversary.
Private health insurance
Health comes first. Our insurance covers all major healthcare providers so that you can get the care you need fast.
Recommend employee - get an iPad
We invite good people to our team and good people know more good people. Let others known bout Ultrico and we will ship you an iPad.
We are strong believers in working hard and resting even harder.<br /> Your salary includes 26 days of paid leave.
We don't want you to push hard when you are not at your best.<br /> You are allowed to take time off to recover and get back event stronger.